Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you ever have one of those days when you just dont trust your motorcycle? You think your tires are going to slip in a corner or it's just out to get you? It's like seperating from the ride half-way because you feel like a newbie all over again.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Oh hell yes i had that about two weeks ago. Took the bike in for its 10000km service and asked them to check it out. It turned out that the garage down the road has an air pump that is not so accurate and the front wheel was a little flat. After they checked, it was about 1.5 bar under correct pressure.

·
Registered
990 Posts
It's just dealers I don't trust to get things right on the bike.

Unless the bike is in warranty I tend to do all the work myself.

·
Registered
75 Posts
fuck no. it is my slef that i do not trust

·
Registered
379 Posts
I tell you one thing Shortcircuit, the place that i take my bike to is amazing. The guys there strip the bikes panels off completely on every service and check everything while i sit and check it out to. They even clean behind the exhaust manifold before they put it all back and they also clean the radiator fins and make sure they are all straight to. These guys are bloody great.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Absolutley. I just finished putting my bike back together and took it for a long ride last weekend. Before the ride I was a bit nervous that I may have missed something but once I got thru the first set of twisties I was having too much fun to be thinking about it. After the ride I double checked everything and no problems. Did all the work myself for the fact that I really don't trust anyone else. I'm no professional mechanic but I'm the only person I trust with my bike or my life for that matter!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts