4681 - 4700 of 13082 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,944 Posts

·
Forum Leaders
19,944 Posts
Ahh I'm okay, can't complain too much anyway :dunno
The weather is nice here and I hope it last but I know it won't. Probably another month or so until the real riding season starts.
Work has been interfering with my ZXF attendance as of late but I suppose being busy at work isn't necessarily a bad thing!

How about you, how are you doing?

·
Registered
7,375 Posts
Morning Kawi sluts.Still havin laptop issues,hoefully getting it all sorted out early this week.Apperentally its an easy fix ibut I'm just not too comp savy when it comes to fixing problems on them.On the plus side,Halifax has been havin insanely good weather latley soo the Ninja has been getting lots of attention.Today also has high temps with the sun just a blazing so ill be heading out for another rip here soon.Well be in touch.Later my fellow Kawi sluts.

·
Premium Member
15,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,687
CBR, clean out your PM's. I can't send you one.

·
Forum Leaders
19,944 Posts
CBR, clean out your PM's. I can't send you one.
To many PM's from Snookie :dunno

Hey, I heard Snookie somehow managed to get pregnant, that poor poor child won't stand a chance in life :angry. CBR I think you're the only person in the world who said they would actually pork her, is there any connection :scared

·
Premium Member
15,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,689

·
Premium Member
11,231 Posts
At least post the legit video.

With Kimbra's hot ass in it.

·
Premium Member
15,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,691
His face creeps me out.

·
Premium Member
4,944 Posts
Ahh I'm okay, can't complain too much anyway :dunno
The weather is nice here and I hope it last but I know it won't. Probably another month or so until the real riding season starts.
Work has been interfering with my ZXF attendance as of late but I suppose being busy at work isn't necessarily a bad thing!

How about you, how are you doing?
Don't you hate when work interfere's with playing around on the 'net? :rotflmao

As for me, doing well............I am headed to get a CT Scan and MRI today to ensure no abcesses or fluid buildups are going on ..............all's well and I'm on the road to recovery 100%, hope I start to put some weight back on soon.........I don't mind being skinny (ok, skinn-ier) but I do like when my jeans fit well.......they are loose as hell right now! LMAO

Pretty much on a full diet now.........which may not please my doctor tomorrow when I see him in the morning, but, oh well. I'm eating! Tastes good and "no issues" so why the helllllllllllll not!!!

Enjoy the "nice" weather your getting while you can, sure enough your gonna get some more bad stuff! :smile

·
Premium Member
11,231 Posts
Yeah, but shes hot.

And that song is great for its simplicity. People keep crying that its a ripoff of something else, but fuck em. I like it.

·
Premium Member
4,944 Posts
To many PM's from Snookie :dunno

Hey, I heard Snookie somehow managed to get pregnant, that poor poor child won't stand a chance in life :angry. CBR I think you're the only person in the world who said they would actually pork her, is there any connection :scared
I wouldn't touch Snookie with NObama's dick! She's nasty!

Morning Kawi sluts.Still havin laptop issues,hoefully getting it all sorted out early this week.Apperentally its an easy fix ibut I'm just not too comp savy when it comes to fixing problems on them.On the plus side,Halifax has been havin insanely good weather latley soo the Ninja has been getting lots of attention.Today also has high temps with the sun just a blazing so ill be heading out for another rip here soon.Well be in touch.Later my fellow Kawi sluts.
Have a good, safe ride CBR!

·
Premium Member
11,231 Posts
This one is neat:

·
Registered
7,375 Posts
Lol @blue.And 92,Just cleaned my inbox.

·
Premium Member
11,231 Posts
I got it all dirty this morning...

·
Premium Member
11,231 Posts
Look at that fucking clean ass link pipe though.

I'm proud of that bitch, even if its not perfect.

·
Premium Member
11,231 Posts
The rear tire on my 14 is low on air.
So I was thinking of rebuilding the motor.
If that doesn't correct the problem, probably replace all the fairings
Swap out your exhaust first. A more restrictive exhaust should help keep the air in those tires.

4681 - 4700 of 13082 Posts