Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I looked around forever and never found any fender eliminators out for the new 2006 ZX-10R. But of course, when I called Dino up, he has been using his master craftsmanship to make a custom fender eliminator for this new ZX-10R.

Install was very simple and easy, simply drop out the big annoying mudflap and this bolts right into the existing 4-bolt pattern as if it was made with the bike. Superior quality, top not finish, powdercoated black, and the angles match perfect with the bike. It sure cleans up the back end a helluva lot better!!

There is even a light which is routed into the exact same hole that the original license plate light wire goes through, so it all fits perfect with no drilling or cutting required.

I highly recommend this for anyone who has one of the new 10R's - you can email Dino at [email protected]

Here are some pics of it installed on my 10R:

From the rear:

Looking from the left:

Looking from the right:

Some close up shots:

Some profile shots - shows that rear end looking cleaner and way better:

·
Registered
183 Posts
sick ass ride...list any current or future mods please!!! keep up the good work!

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
That's awesome. Does it come in green? and would someone from the board that lives near by (hint hint) be able to pick up one and send it to Canada? haha

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Already been in contact with Dino. Thanks for the info guys.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I was just at Dino's place a couple days ago. I'm sure he can send you one that is not powdercoated and then you can have it painted to match.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
But the question is.....

Where would you get 06 Kawi green paint?? Especially since the K boys guard their color codes like they're Pentagon secrets.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Swoosh said:
But the question is.....

Where would you get 06 Kawi green paint?? Especially since the K boys guard their color codes like they're Pentagon secrets.
That's easy...you can get it from Color Rite. You can goto the Color Rite's website here:

http://www.colorrite.com/

I looked up the 2006 Kawasaki ZX-10R on the website, the following link:

http://www.colorrite.com/CRPLfactor...et=1&IsDirt=1&imageField.x=36&imageField.y=11

You can see the Kawi Lime Green is listed along with the applicable Color Rite color code.

And here are the prices for it:

Touch-up Pen ($15.95)
Touch-up Jar ($20.95) (1lbs)
Aerosol ($32.95) (+ 1lbs)
1/2 Pint ($72.95)
Pint ($107.95) (+ 1lbs)
Quart ($165.95) (+ 2lbs)

Hope that helps!

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
That's great Beans, but I think I'm going to go with the black one. The whole bike being green and black, I think that having the black elim will make it stand out more.

Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Post up pics of it on your bike when you get it. I too think the black one will look good on the green bike, just want to visualize it!

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Oh, there'll be no shortage of pics.... LOL

·
Registered
381 Posts
A good friend of mine has a green 06 zx10 and a titanium 05 zx6 that has been lowered for his wife, Ill try to get a picture of all 3 of ours for you.

·
Registered
1 Posts
killer pic man and i really wanna know how can i have the same plate support. I kinda luv the way it looks and i just got my zx-10 yesterday. its awsome and very soft on the road i luv my bike so much from the time i ve seen it and how about now when i am riding it.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Much awaited plate elim pic

Yeah, I think the black on green was a good choice. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
75 Posts
green and black ? looking good man. good work

1 - 20 of 34 Posts