Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone wanna meet in marion nc on saturday to ride devils whip/staircase (nc 80) and diamond back loop (nc 226a). im planning on being up there around 10 am. the weather is supposed to be 79 degrees.

·
Premium Member
8,388 Posts
that may be a bit far. but i wish i could dude

·
Premium Member
8,388 Posts
well the issue there is i don't have a gas tank right now. otherwise i'd consider it. i'm thinkin of a trip in the early fall down that way

·
Premium Member
5,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
just tape a gas can where the tank should be youll be good lol. are you not coming down for the meet in june at the gap?

·
Premium Member
8,388 Posts
i want to i just don't think it's feasible. i have a big CC bill i wanna pay off before i got spend a long weekend anywhere. i think nico and i are gonna come down in the fall for a few days

·
Premium Member
5,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nice your going to have to let me know so i can meet yall up there if my work schedule works out

·
Premium Member
8,388 Posts
absolutely. probably mid september i'm thinking

·
Premium Member
5,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hopefully ill have that weekend off and can make it

·
Premium Member
5,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i get everyother weekend off so hopefully yall will fall on one of them

·
Premium Member
8,388 Posts
we'll plan it up. i got a charity run in sept at some point up here. somethin ive wanted to do for 3 years or so now

·
Registered
127 Posts
Ill be driving back from MD on saturday, but ill be out in the area riding on sunday if anyone is gonna be out as well!

·
Premium Member
5,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ill be driving back from MD on saturday, but ill be out in the area riding on sunday if anyone is gonna be out as well!
I'd be down to meet up Sunday as well. Idk how far it is from you riz. It's1.5 from Knoxville. I may just make a day trip to the dragon is ya'll wanna meet up there.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I'd be down to meet up Sunday as well. Idk how far it is from you riz. It's1.5 from Knoxville. I may just make a day trip to the dragon is ya'll wanna meet up there.
I wont be riding on Sunday anymore, the dragon is closed due to a rock slide. They dont know when its gonna reopen, some say 2-3 weeks! But im gonna be out on monday, somewhere lol

·
Premium Member
5,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yea I was looking at the web site and saw that. Hopefully it won't be that long. I'm looking forward to hitting it up soon

·
Premium Member
5,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
im down to meet up but marion is a cool 4.5 hours from you

·
Registered
127 Posts
hahaha yea I def want to head out there one of these days when the days are bit longer. Ill prolly be at the gap since I havnt been out there yet, hopefully it wont be crowded but considering its a sunday, i doubt it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts