Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I gave my local dealership a deposit for the first blue ZX14 they get in....mid May I hope! They had a black one on the floor, but black is to delicate for me, I'll see that first scratch soon enough with blue.:evil

·
Registered
43 Posts
man i hear peope around here saying they have seen zx14s on the streets. its almost like sasquatch spottings. they're so damn big and cool but your just like uh huh.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
so are you going to get the blue or black one? post up pics as soon as you get it!

on my regional forum, quite a few people have been seeing the zx-14 sitting on dealer's floors already, with some dealers already having the bikes spoken for as they arrive.

if i had the $$$, i would love to add a black one to my stable!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
big bad blue

I'm going for the blue, first one in is mine! PC and either Muzzy, Yoshi or Akropovic pipe...I'm not quite sure which one yet, all opinions and input on above exaust selection is appriciated!!:banghead

·
Registered
54 Posts
I have a hunch that you aren't gonna be able to be so pickey. I had 3 people waiting to buy while I was at the dealership... and they have about 15 people on the waiting list too. I just HAPPENED to be in the right place at the right time... :nana

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HMMMM...Just talked to the dealer who said the blue model is on it's way (1-3 weeks) and it's MINE....ALL MINE!!!!! AAAAHHHHAAAA:nana

·
Registered
54 Posts
super d said:
HMMMM...Just talked to the dealer who said the blue model is on it's way (1-3 weeks) and it's MINE....ALL MINE!!!!! AAAAHHHHAAAA:nana
Awesome Dude! I actually wanted a blue one. But they told me at Metro Motorsports that they weren't even scheduled to get anymore until June... and that would only be a few.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Your red ZX looks awesome also, I like all the colors, but black gets scuffed up to easy and I already have mostly blue riding gear as I have an 05 FJR1300.:evil

·
Registered
54 Posts
super d said:
Your red ZX looks awesome also, I like all the colors, but black gets scuffed up to easy and I already have mostly blue riding gear as I have an 05 FJR1300.:evil
I live in Phoenix... black would be almost impossible to ride in the summer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts