Our local dealer had open house yesterday and had a connie for test rides. Have to say the ride sealed the deal for me. I will definitely be adding one to my stable. My quandry is whether to wait for the 09 model in the hope "black" will be offered. I really don't want the silver. Any thoughts out there? I have a Honda Valkyrie and Harley Roadglide to tide me over in the mean time.