Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys im kinda new. I'm thinkin about buyin a new 07 zx6 n becomin 1 of yall guys :D. But i got 1 question. I'm really diggin the atomic silver color, with the red rims, but i also like the tribal flames on last years model of the 636. My question is, if i ordered the tribal flames decal, would they work/fit on the new 07 zx-6?

·
Registered
58 Posts
i got a solution......................just buy an '06 special edition and u r set.

no offense to anyone in here but i personally think that the 05 and 06 are better looking anyways ;)

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dang, and i got my hopes up. lol. would i atleast be able to fit some of it on there or anything? if so would it still look kewl?

·
Registered
44 Posts
dude you can always mod the sticker just use soap and water 75%soap and 25% water salution put the sticker on and move to desired position then use a squegee to get the water out from under the decal let dry the cut it where the vents and fairings end and your set

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yeah, it's just vinal. You can mod it, move, and remove it with a fair amount of ease. I think that would look pretty good on an 07 too.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
will do

1 - 12 of 12 Posts