Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
These pictures contains chocking images of a deadly accident.dont look if you can't see (bloody) scenes

I now its a bit hard to see at these pictures but it wont keep me from driving my 10(i think its a zx10r to).its even a bit off education too and will keep the throttle a lilltle off in HEAVYtraffic .
I dont think the driver felt any pain was probply dead whit impact.

I hope its not one off the riders at this forum.

·
Registered
29 Posts
listen man,one, this is not that kind of site. This site is to show the joys of riding, not the tragedies that sometimes occur. and two, show the man some respect, im sure that his family would not appreciate you posting the pics of his gruesome death all over the internet for people to gawk at.

·
Registered
236 Posts
IT HAPPENS ,SUCKS FOR THE FRIENDS AND FAMILYS............:angry
21 + YEARS RIDING SPORT BIKES I SEE IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN...ITS THE CHANCE WE TAKE ,RIDING

·
Registered
379 Posts
listen man,one, this is not that kind of site. This site is to show the joys of riding, not the tragedies that sometimes occur. and two, show the man some respect, im sure that his family would not appreciate you posting the pics of his gruesome death all over the internet for people to gawk at.
I know how you feel and i respect that completely but i also feel that we need to see things like this every now and then to bring us back down to planet earth. How many of us think that we are bullet proof and this cant happen?

I am sad to see this and i dont think those pics would be on the net if the family was not informed yet.

My prayers and wishes go this guys family.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Reality check

If it was me i would hope that the pics would be posted on the forum! It just might save a life and offer another day of riding. Those images will be in my head for a while. My prayers are with the family

·
Registered
649 Posts
It really makes you think now doesn't it?????? Keep the crazy shit on the track!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
im sorry if i offended the family(or others)not my intension btw.
i life in europe and got the pictures from a guy at work ,but it seems to be happend in the u s ,what exactly happend i dont now , but is the risk we indeed take riding on 2 wheels instead of a car where you are a lilltle more protected.
I do feel that it helps me to drive more whit my mind insteed of being the adreline junk all the time(and that we all have to die sometimes,at least he did it while doing his hobby and probeply the thing he loved to do).
The images already spooks in my head for 2 weeks thats why i posted them ,to see what you guys where thinking,its probeply not the first time you dudes see some kind off pictures like these.

my apolgie for those i have offend.

·
Registered
379 Posts
im sorry if i offended the family(or others)not my intension btw.
i life in europe and got the pictures from a guy at work ,but it seems to be happend in the u s ,what exactly happend i dont now , but is the risk we indeed take riding on 2 wheels instead of a car where you are a lilltle more protected.
I do feel that it helps me to drive more whit my mind insteed of being the adreline junk all the time(and that we all have to die sometimes,at least he did it while doing his hobby and probeply the thing he loved to do).
The images already spooks in my head for 2 weeks thats why i posted them ,to see what you guys where thinking,its probeply not the first time you dudes see some kind off pictures like these.

my apolgie for those i have offend.
The car is not always the safest place except at slow speed. In most instances a high speed accident on a bike leaves the rider with broken bones and road rash but in a car the person is crushed in the car or cut to pieces by the thing as it breaks appart.

I feel the sorrow for any person that is lost but it makes us all think better and respect our lives and others even if it is only for a short period of time.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Nice to have a reality cheak every now and then and personally I think this pic may slow some guys down and make them think about what we are doing on the road that we share. Simpathy to the family. Death is a part of life. I'm home on my first vacation in 10 years with my family in Nova Scotia and tommorrow I go to my 2nd funeral. 29 year high school friend killed in a house fire. Pot on the stove. Maby this little story will make you think about cooking late at nite.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I know how you feel and i respect that completely but i also feel that we need to see things like this every now and then to bring us back down to planet earth. How many of us think that we are bullet proof and this cant happen?

I am sad to see this and i dont think those pics would be on the net if the family was not informed yet.

My prayers and wishes go this guys family.
+1

·
Registered
52 Posts
Nothing wrong with the pictures and thanks to the poster and MODS for keeping it up! Some people need to see that there really are horrible consequences for bad decisions. I'm not saying that I'm 100% sure that this death was the result of a bad decision (riding like an asshole), but to many times thats exactly the case!
See Ya
Chris

·
Registered
432 Posts
Ditto Chris... It's the choice we make, accepting the risks involved in pursuit of the sport. Most people are so afraid of dying that they go to their graves without having lived a single day in their life Fuck you death...I'm not going...:thefinger :nana

·
Registered
36 Posts
I got an e-mail from a friend who is an insurance adjuster back in June. I don't know who sent it to him but it was probably another adjuster. This is what the e-mail said...

These are pictures from a motorcycle accident last week on Highway 169 here in Tulsa. The guy was going over 125 mph around 2 am when he hit the back of the Roadway truck. The truck was going normal speed and did not know what had happened. He was drug approx a mile before the truck stopped. Highway 169 is known for late night speed driving and trick driving of motorcycles. This guy's friend was killed 1 week before this on his motorcycle going 120+ on Highway 169.

You guys have already seen the pictures so I will just mention them instead of posting them.
It also had 9 pictures , some being the exact same as above and some from other angles. There was no picture of the bike. BTW the pictures have a website address at the bottom of them, so they were already posted out on the internet probably before they were posted here.

·
Registered
288 Posts
i agree with showing the pix also. as a electrician i get to see plenty of safety videos of things going wrong on a job site. from electrocutions, nails in eyes and hands, chemical spills on to people, fingers ripped off from wearing rings around equipment, people getting crushed by heavy equipment etc. and thats wearing personal protection and without protection. it should serve as a reminder no matter how good you ride or how long or how much protection you have on. accidents and death has no barriers or boundaries on who it will effect next. just be as safe as possible and be aware of your surroundings...............

·
Registered
118 Posts
That wrech happened right down the road from my wifes grandmothers house. The guy was traveling at insane speeds , for public roads anyway. I hate to see this kind of thing, but I agree with some of you. Sometimes it IS good to see these things, to remind us that we are all mortal. As for me, I love to go fast, but there is a time and a place for it. My kids wanna see me com home alive, not in a box!

·
Registered
108 Posts
RIP & god bless his soul
makes you stop and think about not only you but what you would leave behind

i went out for my 1st ride on sunday (3days ago) is its so easy to just open up and go for it but this will be there next time im on the bike...

so its worked for me

1 - 20 of 25 Posts