Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me or is this forum weak? I understand people work, ride and have lives. Ive just noticed since I joined not much goes on here. :headscratch ...Welp anyway I DO have a Question. When I bought my bike last week the guy didn't have a manuel or anything. I youtubed how to change the time on the clock and pressed both buttons for kicks. The yellow light came on and I moved the shift light up 500 rpm (by accident). How do I get it back to regular and what is the stock setting?

·
Premium Member
640 Posts
Well..... there are "busier" forums out there....... but with it comes alot of "unfriendliness" and bickering. This is one of the friendliest forums for us Kawi guys that I have found.

I think this video can asnwer your question.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well as I said I just joined and yeah weak.. I meant no disrespect though. As zxkawi could see the cup half full. I meant busier okay. Is that good for you ? Thanks for the help though..

·
Premium Member
11,231 Posts
Tons of posts here per day. If you have a question, it gets answered.

Unless you are after thousands of people asking the same question repeatedly every day, or tons of useless conversation about jailbait, how much people bench press, and other stupid things, then I would consider this forum pretty active.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nope I'm here for help and to get educated on this bike. Maybe meet some friends.. I understand people ask questions (dumb ones) but everyone here was a rookie at once. As far as the forum I suppose im being rude and inconsiderate. That's not me and I used to wrong words. The video did the job and thank you. Tomorrow I'm going to try to post this picture of my bike and the infamous 07 leak I've read about. Today I noticed oil was visible but Im not sure if it's from reg usage. Im nervous about it though I just got it amd didn't do my homework and read up on the model. :/

·
Premium Member
11,231 Posts
dumb questions are fine, but having an increased number of them doesnt really make a forum better lol

·
Administrator
58,569 Posts
Well as I said I just joined and yeah weak.. I meant no disrespect though. As zxkawi could see the cup half full. I meant busier okay. Is that good for you ? Thanks for the help though..
Someone else posted that there wasn't much traffic here and yet all the threads and all the questions he posted were getting answered.
We may be slow but we're smart.:smile

·
Premium Member
11,231 Posts
I LIKE TATERS :mfclap
We are like those autistic kids that have trouble not pissing their pants yet somehow manage to to advanced physics in their sleep.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts