Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up guys (and girls, cause there are girl riders out there too), I'm interested in getting the d&d twin stinger exhaust for my 2007 zx6r (2008 would work also, as they are the identical). i was curious if anyone has it and can post videos and/or pics of it for me. i know it looks VERY similar to the pine box, but was curious as the the sound of it as well as performance. hope to get some responses.

· Registered
426 Posts
youtube it....

· Registered
426 Posts
d&d is a good exhaust great sounding(loud) but compare the performance to a muzzy or higher end exhaust it doesn't match up too good... for the price also look up a danmoto

· Registered
1,431 Posts
Man now you talking my language i had d,d and my zx7 and on my 14 i havent heard another close in sound,that being said if you are one to count every number then yeah there are others that are better in performance, but i still like my d,d exhaust. There are others for twice the price but im good with my d,d . Good luck

· Registered
426 Posts
exactly. i had one on my 01. loudest one i had... the danmoto is louder i believe and there is one on ebay for like 70 bux

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.