Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had an electrical issue with the ZX12 in which, amongst other things, I had to replace the male connector for the main wiring harness and swap the female connector on the new sub harness I ordered (so they would match; right size/fit but different locking clips).

I damn near found the end of the internet before I came across Cycle Terminal and it was a life saver allowing me to finish the job as OEM as possible.

So if you need motorcycle wire harness connectors/plugs and/or terminals give him a shout. He's right here in the U.S.A., responded to my questions quick and the order processed and shipped fast!

P.S. Dont forget the terminal extractor tool.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey, I recently bought a 98 zx7r as a project had to wire in a new harness including coil leads and plug wires but I'm thinking I got the plug wires mixed up some how and can't get it to start I did get back fire but I believe it was coming out tail pipe Need help

·
Registered
542 Posts
check the zx area with your question. You said you did new cabeling. Had you in mind that ther is a resistor needed in the ignition circuit. It`s housed in the Ignition (key)switch and uses a grey cable to the cdi... If there is no resistor the engine will turn as it should but you don`t have sparks...

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a zx9r ninja 2000 model with hawk alarm imobaliser ,disarm alarm turn on ignition no dash lights could this be imobaliser ,new battery fully charged fuses all good ,any ideas lads and lasses cheers jay

1 - 10 of 10 Posts