Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I have the connection to making custom graphics, logos, sayins, or what ever you would like converted into Vinyl cut outs. The smallest font we can go is 8th of an inch. So if you want something cut out, please respond here, and also email me the artwork, small fee for new art work created. Very cheap like $3.00 for custom stuff, and cheaper for easy cut out stuff. For example say you want, "Honda Kicks Ass" and you want that in a vinyl cut out say 1 inch by 4inch long. This would be considered easy cut, and would cost about $1-3.00 If you want quantity the price even gets cheaper. Let me know if your interested.

More info at: http://milehighmadness.net/phpbb/

·
Registered
34 Posts
Nice site Beano....

It's changed alot.... but navigation has suffered.

Have any of these web nerds ever attended a design school in the fucking fundementals of legibility & useability, or are they all still in nappies, sucking dummies..... ffs

·
Registered
785 Posts
Oh....
your linky.....

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /phpbb/ on this server.

You may need to create an index.html page or enable the directory browsing by creating an .htaccess file containing "Options +Indexes".

Apache/1.3.39 Server at milehighmadness.net Port 80

·
Registered
9 Posts
i need some number back rounds yellow with black 448 in 6 inch numbers printed on them can ya do that let me know thanks pm if ya can

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.