Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was cleaning my bike today and noticed my r/h side rearset has quite a large crack in it!

Have been thinking of getting some aftermarket rearsets for a while so i i have the perfect excuse to change them now!

I can get Giles for £325.00 shipped, I believe they retain the original brake light switch or Lust Racing for £300.00 shipped, include a banjo for the rear brake switch.

My question is - has anybody purchased the chinese/thai manufactured rearsets for their zx6r? wandered what the qualities like?

I had some cheapo levers which were pretty good, since my off, i got them replace with Pazzo's, much smoother!

also - can i add an aftermarket (or use my original) brake light switch with the chinese/thai sets?

cheers

j

·
Premium Member
284 Posts
Hi jahkeym, What year is your bike. I've got silver vortex rearsets for the 07-08 zx6r that u can have assuming your bike is same year. Need to check that I have all the parts and I'm pretty sure I do. Had them on the bike for one season then ordered the same ones in gold, they have been sitting on the shelf in the garage ever since.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi jahkeym, What year is your bike. I've got silver vortex rearsets for the 07-08 zx6r that u can have assuming your bike is same year. Need to check that I have all the parts and I'm pretty sure I do. Had them on the bike for one season then ordered the same ones in gold, they have been sitting on the shelf in the garage ever since.
Hi Don

It's a 2005 - zx636r C1H. Just had a look on ebay and the vortex rearsets are for years 05-08, so they should fit. How much do you want for them? I'm based in London.

Cheers

Jahkeym

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
if you want to sell your rear set on the RH side pm me with price and shipping to 48823
will do once I replace mine, will be in touch.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts