Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know or have the Cox Radiator guard installed on a 2012 ZX-14R? I did a search, but no luck.

Thanks!!!

·
Quinton Phuckin Tarantino
18,914 Posts
The radiator is bigger on the 2012 so it might take a while to see one on the market.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The radiator is bigger on the 2012 so it might take a while to see one on the market.
Thanks for the information.

·
Quinton Phuckin Tarantino
18,914 Posts
Sorry I couldn't be more help

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It looks like all the Cox protection is a piece of expanded aluminum cut to the size of the radiator with a some small metal stock around it. I might try to make one and see if it works.

THANKS AGAIN!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I installed one on my 14R. It fits just fine.
Does your guard have slots for the tie wraps at the upper corner's or at the upper radiator mounts?

I received a guard directly from Cox Racing with a slot at each corner for the tie wrap but I am unable attach it to anything. The bottom attaches at the lower left radiator mount Ok. However it seems like I might not have the correct guard for the 2012 Zx-14R

·
Administrator
58,569 Posts
I installed one on my 14R. It fits just fine.
2012+?
Where'd you get it?

Does your guard have slots for the tie wraps at the upper corner's or at the upper radiator mounts?

I received a guard directly from Cox Racing with a slot at each corner for the tie wrap but I am unable attach it to anything. The bottom attaches at the lower left radiator mount Ok. However it seems like I might not have the correct guard for the 2012 Zx-14R
That's how mine fits for a 2007. The bolt at the bottom was good but I didn't like to have to fish the zip ties through the upper part of the radiator.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts