Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I have a 2009 Concours and love it, my only prob is my 45year old ass gets a little sore on real long days.I'm considering upgradeing to a corbin seating system and the smaller smuggler trunk just looking for some feedback on the functionality of this system,also some other options.I always ride solo so I have no need for a large trunk and I really like the way the corbin one looks factory. Any input would be greatly appreciated. P.S. I LOVE this site:thefinger

·
Registered
160 Posts
I have one and really like it. The seat is firmer than stock which I find more comfortable for distances and the Smuggler is very convenient and just enough extra storage capacity to make a difference on long trips. The other thing is that the pad on the Smuggler allows me to brace myself so that I don't move around too much on bumps.

·
Premium Member
588 Posts
I have a Corbin seat and a Smuggler on my FJR and I think they are great. I don't use the saddle bags on my FJR unless I am taking an overnight trip and so the Smuggler is great for everyday riding. Plus extra storage for those overnighters.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I have the Corbin Heated seat on my 09 Concours and 500 mile days are no longer a problem. I would have done without the heat but it was a Fathers Day Gift. nted the Corbin Smuggler, but she opted for the Corbin Top Case.

Wa

1 - 7 of 7 Posts