Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
$350 + shipping to your location will box up very well and calculate actually charges based on weight/box size

Beautiful vintage Corbin gunfighter seat -
Excellent condition like new White / Black / Red with Black piping:
Was recently acquired as part of a old Kawasaki dealership liquidation.

I was told this is for the ZX11 - however I am not 100% certain on this and I am very unfamiliar with the ZX11, so please research if this is the correct saddle for your model

Ok just heard back from Corbin and they were kind enough to run though some old catalogs.
They say its for the ZX600 88-93.

That spans a few models as far as I can tell. I'm familiar with the A1-A3 and don't think its for the A model but will test fit later today.

The ZX600B 88-90 seems more likely and I'll do some more research to confirm, don't have a B model handy to test fit.

I think the fact that the ZX600's A/B have a 2-part seat made it harder for me to figure out that this might be for that model lol!

Attachments

·
Registered
158 Posts
Is there a visible serial number on it? That should tell you.

To me, that looks way too narrow to be a zx11 seat. It looks like it’d be off an 80’s 600/750.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is there a visible serial number on it? That should tell you.

To me, that looks way too narrow to be a zx11 seat. It looks like it’d be off an 80’s 600/750.
No unfortunately this saddle does not have any labels / markings.

Thansk for the heads up on this one possibly being for another bike, really not 100% sure on this one.

I reached out to Corbin to ask if they can identify but no reply just yet.

FWIW the all back honda cbr 600 f2 saddle on the right in the picture is for the model years 1991-1994 so looks like Corbin started labeling their pans with a model identifier - it has plastic welding type model #'s markings on the fiberglass pan

·
Registered
158 Posts
Thanks again BlazeOrangeZX7! - definitely NOT ZX-11
No worries. Happy to help. Did you figure out what it’s for?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts