Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 550 miles logged now and have experienced a noticeable difference in engine temperatures. Is this where everyone else has noticed lowering temperatures?

·
Registered
104 Posts
I've now completed just over 900 miles and not noticed a reduction in heat generated. Last weekend in the UK we had some hot (for us) weather - hi
20's, and the bike was throwing out a lot of heat. Don't think this will be an issue for us in the UK - in fact quite the opposite - most of the time it would be very welcoming.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Mine dropped of gradually . I'm at 850 miles now and it's much more tolerable - even though its been up near 100 outside this week. I don't think the heat will be much of an issue except that the POS glovebox gets hot and now doesn't seal to the tank. Kawasaki is going to have to come up with a fix for that.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi all,

In Canada we seem to get a mix of weather last week we were at 90 and this week at 50 deg F, But I to noticed a differnce and will only get better when I change it over from semi synthetic to 100% synthetic at 6000 km. I am at 2600 km and klimbing, more power and more sh#* ea*##% grins

·
Registered
48 Posts
It was a hot day in North Wales (UK) yesterday and after having my first 600 mile service went for a 60 mile run and the bike is running much cooler.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I am in Phoenix AZ, where the temps in the summer start at 105 F. This week it will be 114. All motorcycles are hot in this temp (BAG)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts