·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
330 Posts
That Halo thing is pretty "bling"; wonder how bright it is at night:headscratch
I'm surprised they offer it in red though. I thought it was illigal in most places to have any kind of red light on the front of your vehicle?? I'd go green anyway if I were inclinded to get something like that.

Gonna check out that integrate tail light though - lookin for one right now :clap
Thanks for the post :crazyloco

·
Registered
56 Posts
Gloooo

so does anyone actually know what the law says in regards to the red "glow" on the front of your vehicle?

:runaway

OH NOES!.. sorry, just so funny.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah probably for when you park it somewhere. It has a switch so you can turn it on and off though.

I am workin on gettin a tinted windscreen and flush signals right now. Then maybe a new tach or exhaust. I have alot of plans for her.

·
Registered
4 Posts
red glow

I used leds on my bike and it looks great at night. I also have a varad led kit on it too. Got it for free from work. Any way they look great and no one else around has it so i get crazy looks at bike nights. For both the LED's and the H.I.D's. I take some pics at bike night tonight for all to see.

·
Registered
115 Posts
so does anyone actually know what the law says in regards to the red "glow" on the front of your vehicle?

:runaway

OH NOES!.. sorry, just so funny.
Yes. All states to my knowledge have colors reserved for emergency vehicles only.
Red for fire, Blue for law enforcement, and some states say orange or yellows will be illegal. However, the lights may be used when not on the road in most states. But who goes by rules anyway? Go with green and your safe.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah JPERRY post up some pics of where you put leds on your bike. I want to see them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts