Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be sportin' around the track this Saturday, with hard bags on.:crazyloco
Will provide an after track report....:smile

·
Registered
46 Posts
Sounds like fun. I plan on doing a track day with the guys hoping they might let me ride one of their extra bikes.

That's about the only thing I can think of I will miss about selling my CBR1000RR.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Enjoy the track day! I'll be doing the same on 21 September in Lee Park's Street Skills Advanced Riding Clinic at Pacific Raceways in Kent, WA. I'll probably do some sessions with the bags on and some with them off. Should be exciting to open her up on the straight-away. :crazyloco

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The Connie is quite capable on the track...it's no Gixxer but it can hold it's own.

Sounds like fun. I plan on doing a track day with the guys hoping they might let me ride one of their extra bikes.

That's about the only thing I can think of I will miss about selling my CBR1000RR.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I want to have fun scraping them peg feelers off...:crazyloco
It'll be fun blasting through the chicanes and the high speed double apex turns. My daughter wants to go for a spin on the back...she's in for the thrill of her life...beats roller coasters anyday:smile

Enjoy the track day! I'll be doing the same on 21 September in Lee Park's Street Skills Advanced Riding Clinic at Pacific Raceways in Kent, WA. I'll probably do some sessions with the bags on and some with them off. Should be exciting to open her up on the straight-away. :crazyloco

·
Registered
266 Posts
Great course. I took it in January on my 14. Write-up here. When I took my course, a guy on a BMWRT was in the class with bags and all. So the Connie will have no problems at all! Enjoy!

·
Registered
368 Posts
The C-14's performance on the track was outstanding as expected. Her only limitation was probably me. :crazyloco The C-14 is a thrill to ride when you let her run open and free. The Advance Riding Clinic was superb as always too.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Well I'm booked into a traackday at Sydneys Eastern Creek Raceway on the 12 november, it will be a load of fun. I cant wait to see how the new pilot road 2's hold up on the track and see what this baby can do on the track. Will report back.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Cool pics 08... I really like the first one! :crazyloco

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.