Competition Werkes Fender Eliminator for the 05/06 ZX-6R/ZX-6RR

7K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  beansbaxter 
#1 ·
Competition Werkes Fender Eliminator for the 05/06 ZX-6R/ZX-6RR

For aftermarket exhausts:

For stock exhausts:

See less See more
#4 ·
Well here's there site http://www.competitionwerkes.com !!!!

Here's the Pricing on these.....

05 ZX6R/RR $119.95
For stock exhaust. Retains stock turn signals. New license light

05 ZX6R/RR $139.95
Stock exhaust w/ new turn signals and license light.

05 ZX6R/RR LTD $159.95
For after-market exhaust. Pivot mounted license plate bracket w/ new turn signals and license light.

Kinda $$$ pricey, but it's up to u!!!!

#11 ·
Just got done putting the competition werkes fender eliminator on my ZX6 and can not seem to figure out were $130 worth of equipment is. Other than the price it is a nice kit. It took me about 1 1/2 hours to complete. Ill post pics once the exhaust is back on it. If anyone knows if the RS-5 muffler comes with a power valve or how to over ride it on the bike please let me know. Thanks!!!

#12 ·
DaveMK2 said:
Just got done putting the competition werkes fender eliminator on my ZX6 and can not seem to figure out were $130 worth of equipment is. Other than the price it is a nice kit. It took me about 1 1/2 hours to complete. Ill post pics once the exhaust is back on it. If anyone knows if the RS-5 muffler comes with a power valve or how to over ride it on the bike please let me know. Thanks!!!
$110 is pure profit, the cost of finished materials is closer to $20. These people are getting wicked rich. I paid $89 shipped from http://www.fendereliminators.net/ They are selling on ebay at discounted prices. They regualr price is $130 off their website.

All aftermarket mufflers ditch the valve in the exhaust. The mufflers are supplied with the servo limiter so the FI light doesnt come on. Its simple to install the whole setup.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.