Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I HAVE A 2000 750R needless to say I bought it from a friend unseen. Oh it runs it just needs 100omh resistor in the ignition I bought off WISH...Wait hold up you bought a what off who? I didn't know wish Sold stuff like that..anyway I bought the bike have title in hand. 1 year later after paying some dumb a$$ who turns out doesn't know a wrench from a screwdriver I am in a complete mess.. The bike will turn over but not fire unless you press the start button really fast over and over and over. If you just hold it down as you should it turns over and over .. I am not rich and have invested way to much already. I got divorced over this bike pretty much. My X husband (now) said it'll never run Tasha..stop..so on that note alone I'm not stopping till it does.. please if you are around Columbus Georgia and can or know someone who can help me send them my way.. some kind of credentials needed this time references something... T.I.A..

· Registered
1993 Zx-7 L Model, 2006 ZX-10R
5,025 Posts
I HAVE A 2000 750R needless to say I bought it from a friend unseen. Oh it runs it just needs 100omh resistor in the ignition I bought off WISH...Wait hold up you bought a what off who? I didn't know wish Sold stuff like that..anyway I bought the bike have title in hand. 1 year later after paying some dumb a$$ who turns out doesn't know a wrench from a screwdriver I am in a complete mess.. The bike will turn over but not fire unless you press the start button really fast over and over and over. If you just hold it down as you should it turns over and over .. I am not rich and have invested way to much already. I got divorced over this bike pretty much. My X husband (now) said it'll never run Tasha..stop..so on that note alone I'm not stopping till it does.. please if you are around Columbus Georgia and can or know someone who can help me send them my way.. some kind of credentials needed this time references something... T.I.A..
Are you on FB?

· Registered
3 Posts
I live in Newnan GA might be able to help you out

1 - 5 of 5 Posts