Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

c'mon guys get to posting up those sweet paint jobbies and wicked mods!!!

21K views 30 replies 20 participants last post by  Tx636Kid 
#1 ·
finally our new sections are here! i want everyone to get to posting all about your show/custom ideas and pics, like those killer paint jobbies and awesome mods!!!

#2 ·
Sweet! So glad we made these new sections, I cant wait to see the work everyone has done!

#3 ·
I used to paint years ago, especially when I rode Chops, could not afford fancy paint jobs so did it all myself, but I have not painted anything now for years, but always admire peoples effort and work they put into their rides whether it be a Helmet bike car or a friggin Semi (Lorry, Juggernaut) so can't wait to see pictures of our Forumers work.:clap

#7 ·
I really like the R6 and had actually considered getting one as a second bike, very nice work there bruh.

#9 ·
new to the forum whats up? i have 99 zx9r full muzzy, factory jet kit ,k&n air filter,droped 1 tooth in the front sprochet,i did a chain and rear sprocket,powded the rims,got it painted to match my mustang true blue and had the frame painted black carbon accents double b wind screen. im going to try again latter to get some pics up its not working for some reason lata

#13 · (Edited)
This was my first attempt at customing a bike. Now that i have a little experience I have ordered a second set of skins for my bike, and a tank so I can try something else.

I still have a few more modifications to do to this look.

latest pic
Here are pics of the new tank and skins for this bike........one bike two looks!

#15 ·
Getting caught under the bike in a wipeout is gonna hurt with or without the spikes but I do get your "point" HaHa

#22 ·
Wow! Im kind of feelin those looks. I dont know why, but Im actually really feeling the animal print. I think it would look kinda cool if you integrated the lights into some cat eyes. It is animal print, right? I couldnt tell bc the skull on the front, its throwing me off.

Keep posting the pix! Ill be checking this thread later....

#24 ·
ZX7R IN DA HOUSE!!!!

looks really sweet... saw pics of it white and now the orange and that other color.... what one is it now?... haha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.