Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how come theres no 250 people on this board!? 250s are great but ya gotta admit they are pretty ugly... but when they made it it was the coolest design around haha heres a pic of my 250

but before I made a seat cowl for it.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
go away tim im whoring this 250 section :D muhahahaha jk the clipons hit the tank so they are just sittin in the garage lmao

·
Registered
604 Posts
Whoring is kinda hard when you have 2 people......lol!! Love the seat cowl though.

·
Registered
604 Posts
:whore :werd :whore :werd

·
Registered
14 Posts
HOLY CRAP! I've never even heard of the ZX2R....are they street legal? and can you buy one here in the states? I don't want one buy my buddy wants to get a bike but he wants a 250r or a 500r but he hates the looks of both but I know he'd love the ZX2R. What's MSRP on them?

·
Registered
498 Posts
I just sold my 1998 ZX2R. In malaysia, there's a lot of them here. It's pretty damn fun to ride especially when you're in a group. The resonating sound from the exhaust sounds like miniature F1 cars. The max speed i managed to get was 220km/h. Low maintenance by the way...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Its really funny how people look at things. Me, Micheal,Jim and Edward was talking and all of us agreed that to us the 2008 is the worst looking 250 that Kawasaki has ever made. But what do we know, we are newcomers, we have only been riding since 1949-1958:smile . I guess it must be an old folks vs young folks perspective and I guess its the reason they don't just make one motorcycle in one color.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
250 are cheap to run, maintain etc, but not as much fun as a 10r lol

·
Premium Member
11,231 Posts
HOLY CRAP! I've never even heard of the ZX2R....are they street legal? and can you buy one here in the states? I don't want one buy my buddy wants to get a bike but he wants a 250r or a 500r but he hates the looks of both but I know he'd love the ZX2R. What's MSRP on them?
You dont just go buy a ZX2R. They were never sold in the states, and they dont make them any more.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts