Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I have a 95zx7 L. When im holding the clutch in all the way and give it gas, the bike jerks a little (like its going to move but doesn't). Does it need to be adjusted/replaced?

Thanks!!

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Likely the clutch needs to be bled.

It's also likely the cough can be a little "grabby" when cold although I have never experienced that.

If there is air in the clutch hydraulics it won't release the clutch completely.

Josh

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No bought the bike last year. Had some work done to it at the shop carb sync and spark plugs changed. The clutch was fine last year though no problems at all.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Bleed it like Josh suggested. Too thick oil can cause that, thats why I asked what kind of oil and that it is cold out. Did even get up to operating temps?

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Likely the clutch needs to be bled.

It's also likely the cough can be a little "grabby" when cold although I have never experienced that.

If there is air in the clutch hydraulics it won't release the clutch completely.

Josh
Cough? OMG I hate iphone autocorrect! Seriously changes "clutch" to "cough"? WTF?

Josh

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Settings, General, Keyboard, Auto-correction off! I feel your pain there.
Actually I have tried that before, and for the most part I like how auto-correct guesses the word as you type. Which makes things faster.

But I can't stand it when you type normal words and it changes them to something completely different. And of course I don't really proof-read as I hit send or submit...

:banghead

Josh

1 - 10 of 10 Posts