Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I have a 95zx7 L. When im holding the clutch in all the way and give it gas, the bike jerks a little (like its going to move but doesn't). Does it need to be adjusted/replaced?

Thanks!!

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Likely the clutch needs to be bled.

It's also likely the cough can be a little "grabby" when cold although I have never experienced that.

If there is air in the clutch hydraulics it won't release the clutch completely.

Josh

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Likely the clutch needs to be bled.

It's also likely the cough can be a little "grabby" when cold although I have never experienced that.

If there is air in the clutch hydraulics it won't release the clutch completely.

Josh
Cough? OMG I hate iphone autocorrect! Seriously changes "clutch" to "cough"? WTF?

Josh

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Settings, General, Keyboard, Auto-correction off! I feel your pain there.
Actually I have tried that before, and for the most part I like how auto-correct guesses the word as you type. Which makes things faster.

But I can't stand it when you type normal words and it changes them to something completely different. And of course I don't really proof-read as I hit send or submit...

:banghead

Josh

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.