Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone so im new to bikes and was wondering about sites you guys use to buy parts like ferrings, grips, brakes, rotors, stuff like that but specifically I need a clutch for my bike. What brand would you guys recommend : and I also wanted to get projectors for the headlights is there a writeup on these forums for retrofitting projectors and what brand to use? Thanks for any help:cheers

·
Registered
328 Posts
Hey everyone so im new to bikes and was wondering about sites you guys use to buy parts like ferrings, grips, brakes, rotors, stuff like that but specifically I need a clutch for my bike. What brand would you guys recommend : and I also wanted to get projectors for the headlights is there a writeup on these forums for retrofitting projectors and what brand to use? Thanks for any help:cheers
eBay, as far as how to wire up projector lights instructions are included in the kit. It's pretty easy I didn't have any trouble with mine. As far as clutches it's hard to beat oem parts.

·
Registered
9 Posts
^^
Extremely helpful!

Check out bikebandit.com, that's the site I use. Also try sixty61.com. I don't know if there is a thread on here for retrofitting the lights but I'm sure you could find something on google about how or try YouTube.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
^^
Extremely helpful!

Check out bikebandit.com, that's the site I use. Also try sixty61.com. I don't know if there is a thread on here for retrofitting the lights but I'm sure you could find something on google about how or try YouTube.
Thank you for actually answering my question.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts