Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last season my lens fell off while riding. I assume the glue melted. Anyway, does anyone have a burned out tail light for the 05 zx6r just laying around that I could have the lens off of?

Or, does anyone have a customer service number for them? I've been googling around but can't find anything.

Tia.

·
Premium Member
3,530 Posts
Last season my lens fell off while riding. I assume the glue melted. Anyway, does anyone have a burned out tail light for the 05 zx6r just laying around that I could have the lens off of?

Or, does anyone have a customer service number for them? I've been googling around but can't find anything.

Tia.
Clear Alternatives is distributed by Moto Lume:

http://stores.motolume.com/StoreFront.bok

They're tough to get by email but you can get them by phone usually.

I had trouble with one of their tail lights one time, and know several others who have as well. I finally ended up going with another brand and have had no problems thus far.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
update:

was about to get a hold of them by phone, they weren't able to help me out with this one, but he did inform me the new lights were on sale. $63 shipped. can't complain about that.

i've actually got a different brand of light sitting here but i don't like the way it looks...

i'm going to add more glue or maybe thin wire to hold this lens on.

·
Registered
23 Posts
best thing to do is buy brand new and maintain the warenty. my tail light fell off too but since it came with bike they said no warenty. i bought the turn signals and the tail light so when it falls of again i can have it replaced...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts