1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
604 Posts
I was wanting to buy some like that for my bike, but i want the smoked ones, cuz i have a titanium color bike!!!! How much is a good price for a pair????

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
looks like about $75 on their website

the rear's are cheaper i think.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Yea, ebay has them for like $85-$120 with shipping, kinda a lot for just 2 light's!!!!!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Try 58cycle and indysuperbikes, etc. I got mine used off kawiforums.com ($35 shipped and in mint condition!!!!)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Mine just arrived. Should have them installed this weekend.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Will do on the pics, you will see the addition of new signals, bar end sliders, swing arm sliders, new ZG DB screen, new mirrors. Fresh Pilot Powers, 520 x chain/sprocket, and powerbronze hugger on the way as well. Should have it back from the shop from the TB synth, new map this weekend.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Yea i was just going to say that......man, look's like you've been planning for a while on what you want on that bike!!! That's is a lot of stuff, get some pix up soon man!!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Yes I typically like to design a look then go through the available products along with custom design parts to achieve my goal. The ZX6R already has a full Akro system, GPR damper, PC3-usb, rearsets and custom paint. I will be pretty mellow on the mods compared to my last project which turned into a show bike. See stats below. This is what happens when you watch too many customize your ride shows.

****Currently for sale for 8K****

1997 Suzuki TL1000S
SV996R
Modifications:
Body:
-4 stage Candy Apple paint job with gold flake
-HammerIT/SV996R/Pierre designed Custom GSXR-Busa-TLS bodywork made from CRF Carbon Reinforced fiberglass
-Custom Ram air tubes made from the same material and painted faux carbon
-all brackets/fairing Stay custom designed by SV996R
-Busa Headlight Assembly
-HammerIT Custom Bronze screen
-Frame completely disassembled and the following painted black with Por 15 chasis black: Frame, subframe, forks, rearsets, trippletree, pegs and misc brackets
-2002 GSXR 1000 Gauge pod with carbon fiber mount
-Norskag Digital Temp gauge with memory
-Competition works fender eliminator kit
-Modified rear stock fender
-Clear Alternatives Tail light lens with Red LED lights
-Carbon Tech Carbon Front Fender and Carbon Rear Customized Hugger
-Swingarm sliders
-Weighted Aluminum Clip on bars, Gel grips
-Stock seat modified for easier left/right transition when on the track
-Sigma 1200 BC computer
-Fan override switch with LED
-Ridelight Racing Rearsets
-TLR swingarm, modified by Lance to work with the TLS. Swingarm factory welds gone through and strengthened or redone. Inside factory "chain cleanance" crease taken out and replaced solid for additional strength
-Rear subframe modified for passenger foot pegs with custom Exh
-Full carbon lightweight mirrors

Wheels/Tires/Brakes/Gears:
-Marchesini Magnesium 5 spoke wheels Custom Painted black with gold flake
-New Pilot powers
-Brembo Calipers (Front)
-Hi capacity master cylinder (Front)
-SS Braided Dual Lines (Front), single braided (Rear)
-Ferodo Superlight Full Floating Rotors (Front)
-Performance Friction Brake Pads (Front)
-Titanium front rotor bolts
-Lightened Rear Rotor with GSXR 1000 Caliper and Pads
-Aluminum Brake Reservoir (Front)
-Sprocket Specialties lightened Aluminum 520 front 17, rear 41
-DID X Gold 520 Chain
-Carbon painted Aluminum brake and clutch levers

Suspension:
-Circuit One Full Setup for Track
-Circuit One built Gold Valve Front Forks
-Circuit One modified Penske 3 way rear shock
-Ohlins adjustable Steering Dampner

Engine:
-2001 Suzuki TL1000R with 300 miles when installed
-Modified TLS radiator and oil cooling system
-Decompression and scissor gears removed
-Custom Engine Breather System
-Modified airbox with K&N Filter
-DynoJet PC using a custom map tuned cell by cell

Exhaust: Modified By “Lance Eggers”
-Full M4 2 in to 2 system with standard mount Aluminum Cans
-Exhaust cans shortened and relocated. New mid pipes made
-Subframe customized for exhaust
-Full ceramic coating by Performance Coatings

Total miles on bike 9500
Total miles on Engine/Tranny 1300
Most parts have been either rebuilt or in new condition.

www.NWminiMoto.com

·
Registered
604 Posts
SV996R said:
Yes I typically like to design a look then go through the available products along with custom design parts to achieve my goal. The ZX6R already has a full Akro system, GPR damper, PC3-usb, rearsets and custom paint. I will be pretty mellow on the mods compared to my last project which turned into a show bike. See stats below. This is what happens when you watch too many customize your ride shows.
Or have 10K lying around.....with haveing nothing to do you just pimp out your ride!!! Hey SV996R, try posting the "For Sale" stuff here----> http://www.zxforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=20 !!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Thanks I will post it there. Have not formally posted it up anywhere as of yet besides the above information.

Actually I was able to do all the mods for alot less. I have built many bikes but the TL has been one of my favorites. It has taken over 6 years to get it where it is now. It took alot of saving and saving for the next 25, 50, 100 or 500 part. I do my own mechanical and fabrication work as well so that saves a good amount. I know how to set a bike up for racing or what it needs from my track experience. This bike took many many hours to get where it is but that's the fun of customizing. Now that I am getting close to 40 with 28 years of dirt, street and track experience I decided that I now wanted something smaller and not as powerfull so it's time to put it up for sale. The only 2 bikes that I liked the design of are the 04-05 R1 and the 05-06 ZX6R. I then deamed the R1 in the same category as the TL...to fast... here come more tickets. The Zx6R was the best choice and I and glad I chose it. So you can see I am not a person with cash surplus to have something built. Besides the house, wife, kid and pets take most of the majority of my paychecks...lol. In my opinion when someone buys a fully customized bike complete I feel if you did not build it yourself then it's not yours.

Hopefully I will get the signals on this weekend and snap some pics.
Mitch

1 - 15 of 15 Posts