Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Claude: Latin Shuffle here...this is no doubt a great site,, my respects to all here..

You can't quit posting on bigbikeworld ; you angry at me and all of us?

Kawasabi says all is still cool.. don,t know what was said between you guys but it is not all that serious is it?

Post back with us still...no one is perfect.. you know that Claude...

been a number of years.. people are asking for you specifically....

Thats all I got...I am expecting you to respond to us...just guys sharing bikes and information.. again your knowledge and association has matured to better than just leaving with no explanation..

excuse my post the rest here.. Claude is very much appreciated for his contributions over the years .. I want to make clear we like his association with us as well...

Thanks!!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Claude is a very valuable member here; he provides help and insight that no other has matched to date (at least that I know about).

Don't know anything about any disagreement or whatever. But I will say this! If Kawasaki gave Jay Leno a ZX14 for free, for promotional purposes, and if Jay Leno doesn't even put hardly any miles on it, where I've got over 83K on my '01 ZX11 that I put on entirely myself, then I deserve a new ZX14 more than Jay Leno since my bike would be ridden out in public MUCH more often. C'mon Kawi? I ride all over and I keep it looking fresh and new with Meguiars best detailing goodies! What's Jay Leno do anyway? I feel I would earn it way more than him.

Sorry to derail. It's a free country and a free world. Don't know about Claude, maybe he's just busy working or on vacation. It's nice to have a life off the keyboard sometimes.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I think Latin Shuffle was hoping that he could post at both places...yes Claude has an incredible amount of knowledge regarding the C and D models. I have known him (via internet) for about 5 years and dealt several times with parts, etc. Claude is an asset to any forum.

I'm not sure how well Claude knows Jay Leno and his ZX14 though...:headscratch :rofl

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Visit us sometime claude.. people respect you at bigbikeworld...even if you get grouchy sometimes...what would sesame street be with out Oscar ? hahaha...

lighten up and pay us more visits.. you just about got more posts than anyone there or close...I do hope to hear from you ..

take care...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts