Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any clues as to where I can find chrome side covers, rear sets and passenger pegs? Or is anyone selling some that arent all scratched up so I can send em off to be chromed?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Have you thought of polishing the parts that you have. I know its not chrome but you will get similar results without having to shell out a ton of cash.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ZX9Racer said:
Have you thought of polishing the parts that you have. I know its not chrome but you will get similar results without having to shell out a ton of cash.

I've thought about that, then I thought about how much time that would take, then I thought about if I started one side and wanted to go for a ride how sh*tty it would look lol. I would do that if I had extra parts but I dont.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Checkout ebay for the spare parts you are looking for. You can normally find people selling these stock parts fairly cheap. As far as time goes I did my entire frame on my ZX9R in about 1 week. It is a drawn out process but worth the results.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ZX9Racer said:
Checkout ebay for the spare parts you are looking for. You can normally find people selling these stock parts fairly cheap. As far as time goes I did my entire frame on my ZX9R in about 1 week. It is a drawn out process but worth the results.
Id like to see a picture of your frame if you can

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks XXX Ill check it out when I get home in October.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Just a thought, ever think of powder coating, way cheaper alot faster turn around and hundreds and hundreds of colors to choose from.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just a thought, ever think of powder coating, way cheaper alot faster turn around and hundreds and hundreds of colors to choose from.
I've thought about powder coating because it's easier to keep clean but I like the bling of shiney shit. Call me a poser if you want but I like a bike to look as good as it rides

1 - 9 of 9 Posts