Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am living at Turkey and as you know Kawasaki selling zx14 as zzr1400 in europe. I want to add the chorome ninja decals of 2012 zx14r to my bike but i am not sure about the part number of them.. I did a search on net and find this part number:56054-0949
is it true ? becouse i dont want to buy just paper decals from miles awaaay :)

and if you know a trusted online oem part seller for this part share it also please

thanks for your replys.
Image uploading. Refresh page to view

·
Premium Member
13,276 Posts
The problem is, most U.S. online retailers don't ship internationally. I put the 'ZZR 1400' chrome decals on the tail of my ZX-14 which had been de-badged, other than the 'Kawasaki" on either side of the fuel tank. I got the 'ZZR' decals from an Ebay seller from China and was able to get the '1200' from a friend in Ireland.
Check www.bikebandit.com www.cheapcycleparts.com and www.ronayersmotorsports.com They should have a parts microfiche for the 2012 soon.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The problem is, most U.S. online retailers don't ship internationally. I put the 'ZZR 1400' chrome decals on the tail of my ZX-14 which had been de-badged, other than the 'Kawasaki" on either side of the fuel tank. I got the 'ZZR' decals from an Ebay seller from China and was able to get the '1200' from a friend in Ireland.
Check www.bikebandit.com www.cheapcycleparts.com and www.ronayersmotorsports.com They should have a parts microfiche for the 2012 soon.
thank you very much :) i think i find the part # at least

56054A 56054-0949 MARK,SIDE COWLING,NINJA $30.67

1 - 3 of 3 Posts