Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, thought this was an interesting find, really expensive though, if it was like half the price id buy it, but jeez 600 for it?? a little steep dont you guys think, but would look really sharp. i noticed on the air-tech website, i think thats what it is or something like that, they have a one peice molded trip cover for the D model, but dont show one for the C model, which sucks because id really like to get a one peice cluster trim but i have C model, anyone know where i could get on for the C?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chrome-Gaug...Parts_Accessories&hash=item35bc55a2fe&vxp=mtr

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i know isnt it nice!? have you guys ever seen that before, first time for me seeing it! i really want an all plastic one peice like they sell for the D model!

·
Premium Member
3,324 Posts
Kinda gaudy and at that price... Pass.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Gay.

cheers

·
Registered
396 Posts
I thought the Chrome Faux Gas Tank on a Vmax looked cool. I asked the owner and he said in the sun it killed him driving with the glare. You don't usually look for nice cloudy days to go riding........:banghead Get it and tell me how it works out. I'm interested!

·
Registered
478 Posts
That's a LOT of spondoola (MONEY).
Hell, the chrome adjusters on my brake & clutch reflect enough sun to annoy me,
can't imagine what this would do.
Cheers,
Gav

·
Registered
396 Posts
It's been rainy and cold here today Gav and just didn't feel like being in the shop working so I was reading thru the oldies. And you guessed it......dough this one up. Can't believe someone would even think it was a good idea, whatever the cost, LOL!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts