Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
HEADBANGER
6,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just started working at our local kawi dealer and on the rounds this morning saw that we just got the first order for the new CHP bike!

Sucker is pretty damn nice!!

·
sénior BBQ Master
22,269 Posts
First off. Congrats on getting the job. Second off watch out bakersfieldownians, those will be hard to out run.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Good catch by Kawasaki, hopefully they will sort out the crappy finish on the GTR now.

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
I heard there going to do the same hear in Lafayette, LA from the Kawi dealer. I guess there tired of being out run. Although radios do go pretty fast.

·
Registered
9,979 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Here in Utah the highway patrol is finally swapping out the shitty Hardly davidson road kings for the 2009 Bmw's R1200 rt-p that are 450 lbs lighter and tops out at 130 mph. The old road-kings wouldn't do over 85 mph and were easy to outrun. Now we have some competition.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Yeah congrats on the new gig, must be nice having all those bikes around, & getting paid.
So the CHP is on 14s? Be interesting to see if any squids run from em.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Here in Utah the highway patrol is finally swapping out the shitty Hardly davidson road kings for the 2009 Bmw's R1200 rt-p that are 450 lbs lighter and tops out at 130 mph. The old road-kings wouldn't do over 85 mph and were easy to outrun. Now we have some competition.

85mph? that is weak.:rolleyes Sounds like you have experience outrunning those Hardly Abelson's.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts