Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there she was in red, just sitting there begging to be bought.
my first impression.. "holy sh*t, thats a mans bike right there"
So I held my breath as i calmly walked over and spun the price tag Wack :scared $11,399.00. (insert brief pause here)Once again mind starts processing info" WOW is that all this beauty costs" I'm sure the salesman is amused by now, i had stood for 2 minutes lost in a daydream. drooling, and giggling like a school girl, and most likely leaning from side to side as i carved up Fort Mountian at suicide speed. i came back to reality when the salesman walked up and said" well chris what do you think now, she's a real beauty huh? " OOOh yeah, now how much did you say the zx10r was again, trying to break the spell. $11,199.00 . Well i'm gone to the mountians again. with only $200.00 seperating the bikes i can't decide. i know i'm gonna miss my zed, but one of them bikes is coming home real soon.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Make the right choice!!! Go BIG,or go home.I will personally guarantee that you won't regret it.[especially with a few bolt-ons!]:crazyloco :evil :rofl

·
Registered
183 Posts
ZX-10R def...without a doubt the handling and cornering is ten times much more improved...but thats just because of the bikes size and girth...

·
Registered
33 Posts
On a thrust graph the 14 is accelerating harder at the top of second than the 10 is at the top of first..:fingersex

·
Registered
26 Posts
Well, if you care for my opinion, I would say this: If you are fond of supersport driving i.e. twisties attacker and the like, or if you go track, go definite for the 10.
If. on the other hand, you're into big distance travels and need a tool to make long distance short, at ease and with acceptable mileage, with good seat for your lady (will suffer long distance on the 10), then the only option for you is no doubt the 14. Depends on the kind of use u want the bike for. Both are great anyhow...

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
my local dealer is trickin out a 14 & a 10. lotsa chrome bits. this aint making the choice any easier.:banghead

·
Registered
71 Posts
Well, I couldn't decide between the 06 ZX-10 or the 14 either. I love to ride the back roads in Germany (stationed there now) and I also like to get to the Netherlands quickly on the autobahn... so....
I bought them both!!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
You lucky guy ! You did the best thing ! Enjoy your beasts !... Post some photos of both ok ??? You lucky guy !!! Congrats... !!!

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
vulture12 said:
Well, I couldn't decide between the 06 ZX-10 or the 14 either. I love to ride the back roads in Germany (stationed there now) and I also like to get to the Netherlands quickly on the autobahn... so....
I bought them both!!!
That's hella awesome! I would love to have both bikes!

Post up some pics of the two bikes, please.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Pictures?

I Would love to post some pictures, but I can't seem to figure it out! I can troubleshoot, fix, and test fly a multi-million dollar helicopter, but I can't figure out how to upload a picture :banghead
beansbaxter said:
That's hella awesome! I would love to have both bikes!

Post up some pics of the two bikes, please.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Posting pics

vulture12 said:
I Would love to post some pictures, but I can't seem to figure it out! I can troubleshoot, fix, and test fly a multi-million dollar helicopter, but I can't figure out how to upload a picture :banghead
Beans has got a step by step guide for posting pictures, click the link
http://www.zxforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=179

1 - 13 of 13 Posts