Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so next year i get to move up from my 95 zx6r to a new literbike....after 3 years i'm stoked! :crazyloco but i'm torn between a zx10r and a cbr 1000rr.... i know we're all kawasaki fans, but objectively speaking, which would you buy?

·
Registered
532 Posts
I believe there is a new ZX10R coming out next year, presume it will be based on the ZX6R!!!! Can you imagine a ZX6R with THAT motor and hp???!!!:angry :scared

Nothing will touch it!!! :nana to all the other makes!!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,453 Posts
Kwack

·
Registered
444 Posts
I got my 10 because I sat on all the liter bikes and the 10 felt the most comfortable to me. I'd say do the same, it definitely helps in the decision process. Plus the 10r is sexy as hell and just an insane animal all together.:crazyloco

·
Registered
151 Posts
I always liked Honda. I had a CR80R when I was younger. It lasted longer than my KX125. Also had a Honda SL125 from 1972, still ran in 1998, never rebuilt. I also own a 1978 Honda Twinstar. I guess I'm just saying Honda has a reputation for longevity with me. But if you don't keep bikes long, do what you want. The kawis do haul.

·
Registered
236 Posts
:thefinger LOL ,I Say Get The Honda So You Can Get A Good Look Of My Tail Lights

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeah, i've ridden an 05 1000rr, but not the 10r. but the honda was definitely more comfortable than sitting on the kaw at the dealer.....hmmmm.....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts