Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All i hear is kricket's chirping on this forum......doen't anyone have a 250 or a 500 Kawi?????

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No ACTION....you and para-dice are the only one's here with 500's i guess.....just wondering why no one is doing anything in this forum!!!

·
Registered
990 Posts
Twin stuff

zx_rider said:
No ACTION....you and para-dice are the only one's here with 500's i guess.....just wondering why no one is doing anything in this forum!!!
Coz I'm too busy in the others :grin

I better get a wriggle on & do some twin stuff :rolleyes

The 500 seems a very overlooked bike, probably coz it's not as upto date or speedy as other bikes in the range. The North American colour scheme certainly looks the biz in green.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ninja 500R

I have been on PNWRIDERS for quite awhile, I just joined up here at zxforums. Since I just bought my wife (Hannelore) an 2002 Ninja 500R. So you can add one more to the list of 500R riders. We have been out twice riding together so far and she loves the bike. I have to say myself riding a 600 GSXR and hopping on the 500R it seems a lot different but it is still a hoot to ride. I really like the simplicity and reliability of it. It also has very good handling. The bike is perfect for her. I will get some pics up soon.

I am looking for a stock left side muffler, also the front fairing is cracked. If anyone knows of a good place to buy 500R parts let me know. Thanks! :cool

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:welcome to ZXforums.com Lzzybeth....gald to have another 500cc rider on the Forum!!! Enjoy the stay!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts