Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nice ride! had a question on your rear fender, after market or stock?
thanks its after market hugger dont realy know what brand it is i just got it from this guy name green reeper for 50 bucks real bargain ...

·
Registered
92 Posts
Nice ride dude, the tail section looks like u blacked it out a lil at the bottom? oh and what kind of pipe is that and how to you like it?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Nice ride dude, the tail section looks like u blacked it out a lil at the bottom? oh and what kind of pipe is that and how to you like it?
thanks the pipe is micron way lighter than stock i like it sounds deep throaty and bought a flat black spray paint and tape it and spray the tail.. Im still waitin for my sprocket in the mail +2 in the back to see if that helps down low..

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yes!! I have been meaning to paint out the bottom of my rear section 4eva! thanks for showing me that it's worth doing, It looks way lighter. Did you use a gun or just a spray can?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Yes!! I have been meaning to paint out the bottom of my rear section 4eva! thanks for showing me that it's worth doing, It looks way lighter. Did you use a gun or just a spray can?
just regular flat black spray paint can and i just changed my sprocket you can realy feel the difference more pull down low..and its easy you can do it yourself ...
new sprocket

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I like the chinese "Ninja" (or is it Japanese Kanji?)... it that painted on? or decals?
its jap and its decal only got it from vancouver BC this one store i found make all kind of stickers and its only 4 bucks ...+ its carbon fiber stickers pretty cool..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts