Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

Change the color of your LCD guages

3K views 19 replies 13 participants last post by  mojo1094 
#1 · (Edited)
#10 ·
Damn I have to get a pair now. I just look at my shitty OJ on my bike and it needs to go! I never really noticed it before this thread. THANKS ALOT you jag lol

#12 ·
So do you have better pictures of them on the bike? At night too, what do ya got? Post em up I want to see them..

#15 ·
I already did my guages myself & I have an '05 636. Unless you know something about electronics & surface mount boards, I suggest you just send it to them & let the professionals do it. Mine turned out great and I love it. I did it in blue but can't post any pics up here. I'm not sure how to upload a pic here. I don't have a link to a website of my pics to post.

#18 ·
just wanted to say i got my gauge done by bluegauges. the turn around time was just awesome. being all the way in hawaii to that was quick! just want to mention if anyone is thinking abut doing this mod. that bluegauges guarantee a lifetime warranty on all guages they service.

a pic of the guage as it was just serviced by bluegauges. they just wanted to make sure that the green was the shade i wanted. couldn't have been more happy with the new lighting! apologies, don't have a photo of how it looks on slimer (6RR). but, will soon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.