Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

chain?

4K views 20 replies 15 participants last post by  mte78 
#1 ·
Was wondering what kind of Chain everyone is running. I've been wanting to change mine and not sure what kind to get

#10 ·
How putting that in the Photo section :rolleyes

^^^ you can't even see the chain in that picture:rotflmao.
+1

:rotflmao
good place for a test
+1

Back to the original topic... I don't have a 14, but I too have the EK ZZZ. Great chain so far!

#11 ·
Reactions: Blainethemono
#14 ·
And he calls us stupid and ignorant.

#15 ·
You would take it that way ,he is actually right here and you are just too much of a short sighted ******* and some day you will see he is right but I think you have to move to California first ... Right on 1 more post toward my ultimate goal.

#16 ·
So whats the consensus for the best chain. I always used RK Gold.
My bike just hit 15 K. Riding it home it felt like I had a flat to the point I pulled over to check tires. They were okay.
I got home and got bike up on stand, Started rolling the tire and at one point the chain started bouncing up and down and felt like it was slightly binding, I am really up on the chain maint.
I loosened up rear tire and took off front cover. Cleaned up the sound dampener etc. Adjusted chain and rolled it around. Out of no ware its got a tight spot. I just adjusted it last sat and it was fine. Havent done any clutch dumps

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.