Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Caution cancelled: recieving targetted email about my bike. Updated.

Just a brief warning, my email address recieved 6 mails from raul quixotinez, supposedly containing images of the 1400GTR, these were unsolicited and may contain virus or trojans. I have not opened them and advise you all to do the same if you recieve similar.
The worry might be that someone might have hacked access to the email list, either here or somewhere else regarding the bike, think this was the only place I gave my email, anyone else getting similar?:scared

UPDATE.....

Appologies are due, the above was posted by myself as I did not recognise the email address that sent the messages, I was being a little too paranoid :eek:hno

Anyone recieving these emails should be ok, they are genuine and are from chez, to whom I send many thanks, (next time though stick your name in the message title please :lol )

The mail list is secure and I appologise if my post worried or upset anyone.

Regards

·
Registered
62 Posts
I'll have to look to make sure but I think that is the email addy I had on a message from Chez on this forum. He sent me a cut of the rear mudflap. I only got the one email and it seemed legit to me. I'll check it out when I get home and let you know for sure.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers CB11 you were right, I have updated my post above, just me being an overly nervous network manager!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts