Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I've been reading the forum for a long time, lot's of info and good stuff :)

And now have a topic I can help on too ... I just got a new goodie

I got a carbon hugger last week from Projekt D ... great look and fit.

Made a picture myself, but more and better picturescan be found at the manufacturer : www.projektd.com

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hey klx... welcome to THIS forum :crazyloco You gave me a nice welcome on the other, so I guess I'll hafta give you a nice one here :smile

Catch ya on the road sometime (my thumb is getting better, I'd say one more week or so and I will be able to pull the clutch properly.. then it's TIME TO RIDE!)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi x08, thanks for the warm welcome.

Glad to hear your thumb is healing up fine, now just hope for the weather gods to be merciful ... this rain is getting a little too much now

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
nice, welcome

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hi x08, thanks for the warm welcome.

Glad to hear your thumb is healing up fine, now just hope for the weather gods to be merciful ... this rain is getting a little too much now
well the gods have answered your prayers it seems, though I'm thinking to wait another 2 weeks or so until my pay comes in to get back to riding... I need new brake pads, a new front tire AND a new chain and sprockets...

was a bit low on cash because of the crash to be able to put those on while I was out of action :(

btw. forgot to say - the hugger looks great :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well the gods have answered your prayers it seems, though I'm thinking to wait another 2 weeks or so until my pay comes in to get back to riding... I need new brake pads, a new front tire AND a new chain and sprockets...

was a bit low on cash because of the crash to be able to put those on while I was out of action :(

btw. forgot to say - the hugger looks great :)
They sure did ... and even gave an extra day ... wish it would be like this all the way until next winter :crazyloco

·
Registered
57 Posts
bad news though... according to the CWB, it's supposed to be raining this weekend :( oh well, I'm gunna take the hornet out tomorrow and see how my hand goes with the clutch... I've gotta work, so it's only a short commute

the doc said on wednesday that I should rest my hand for 8 weeks.. so not sure how long till I can go for a REAL ride..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts