Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello 馃憢 guys i remove today the fuel tank and i check the carburettor while the engine on my bike are on indling and i saw first and third carburettor was leaking from is this normal should i change something
Also i got low carb synchronization
Thnx 馃槉

Registered
Without seeing the video, I'm guessing you are seeing excess fuel coming up around the bottom of the main jet needles, if this is correct then you probably need new float valves as there allowing too much fuel into the carb float bowls. It's a common problem when these bikes have over 25k miles on them.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeap sir that's it sorry for the video couldn't post it so i just change float valves and everything working fine? I mean only 2 cycling got that problem ( is this maybe cause the carburettor synchronisation is low? Or different things?) Anyway thnx a lot for the help!!! 馃檹馃檹

Registered
1993 Zx-7 L Model, 2006 ZX-10R
Yeap sir that's it sorry for the video couldn't post it so i just change float valves and everything working fine? I mean only 2 cycling got that problem ( is this maybe cause the carburettor synchronisation is low? Or different things?) Anyway thnx a lot for the help!!! 馃檹馃檹
Caused by old petrol sitting in the bowls

Registered
Bad habits end up costing you money. If you intend to store your bike, ALWAYS use a good fuel stabilizer (I always use K-100), and DRAIN YOUR FLOAT BOWLS!

Further, O-rings don't last forever. Find a good shop specializing in carbs and have all the o-rings replaced. If you're having problems with one o-ring, the others are sure to follow shortly. They're the same age.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts