Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tomorrow I am picking up my 2007 zx6r w 7k miles!! I'm so excited and looking for someone to ride with. I live in citrus county Florida so if your around lets ride!! :smile:smile:smile:smile:smile:smile:lol:smile

·
Premium Member
8,388 Posts
woohooo congrats and welcome. show us some pics tomorrow

·
Registered
15 Posts
Tomorrow I am picking up my 2007 zx6r w 7k miles!! I'm so excited and looking for someone to ride with. I live in citrus county Florida so if your around lets ride!! :smile:smile:smile:smile:smile:smile:lol:smile
Did you get the black one off of Ebay?
I've been watching a lot of bikes to see what they are going for.

·
Registered
6,382 Posts
OK, you're in citrus county.
Look for Ozello trail on the map if you don't know where it's at. Get to know your bike by riding around your neighborhood and some of the local roads for a week or so. get some seat time. Ride by yourself for a few days. Stay out of heavy traffic especially during rush hour. US19 should be off limits for you for a month...

Then, ride Ozello a few times SLOWLY please. There have been countless crashes on the road. It is especially busy on Sundays. Try to ride it during the week during daylight hours. There are just too many blind corners to ride it at night until you know the road. 50 round trips should be about right. Do not take a newbie rider with you to this road. Well unless you really hate them. Forget that, just don't do it.

After you have had a month of practice, start looking for some group rides. this forum has some good people on it and rides are posted on a regular basis:http://tampasportbikes.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=43

there is clearwaterbiker

also seductivecycles.com
Stay away from these guys and gals for awhile. They ride fast and hard. It's a MC. I was a member for a year. MCs are just not for me. Maybe they are for you.

There are a lot of good roads in the bay area. You will find them in time. Use some common sense. Make some lifelong friends. It's a great place to ride.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone! I'm going to tampa today to pick it up. It's Not from eBay but word of mouth. Clark I will definitely check out the info youve given. I can't wait I'm like a kid on Christmas. I would consider myself an intermediate rider. I've got experience but not enough in my mind. I grew up riding and have ridden my friends 07 r6 and 06 Cbr. When I get home around 8 ish and stop dry humping the bike (jk) I'll post pics. Once again thanks guys. Oh and ps..this bike is the monster edition BUT it's the black on the green.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts