Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm hoping someone can measure the width of their caliper for me. I'm going to upgrade the brakes on a 75' CB400f and these calipers look nice without being too modern for my bike. I don't want to buy one to find out the width though and possibly have a paper weight. I need something less than 3.500" total width so it will clear my spokes. I can always use a sliding 2 pot caliper but I love the looks of these. If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it.

· Registered
2000 ZX-9R sE1, 2002 ZX-9R sF1, 2000 ZX-9R E1 EVAP restore
9,886 Posts
What caliper from what year? Just about every set of ZX-9R has a different set of rotors and calipers. If the one you have pictured is a Nissin from the 2002-2003 ZX-9R F1/F2, they're 3 3/8" or 85mm wide.

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have seen these listed as 94-97'. I know what you mean on every one having different calipers and rotors. It seems there are two styles of 98-00 rotors. 85mm would work but the gold would look out of place unless I paint. It is an option though. Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.