Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So, have you been curious how the R1 and R6 are to ride?
They might have the 2012 Honda 1000RR. It's all new this year

Maybe it's an FZ-1, an FZ-8 or an FZ-6?
How bout the V-MAX or even the CAN AM Spyder?
Ever want to try out the Iconic GOLD WING?

Yamaha has some awesome cruisers.
Damn, I'd really like to ride the new Aprilia.

This Friday and Saturday, you can ride or drive over to Barney's St. Pete or Barney's Brandon. Google or Mapquest the exact locations. They are having 2 days of FREE test RIDES/drives for anyone who HAS a VALID Motorcycle Endorsement on their License. bring your GEAR. You will have to sign a release form also, but who cares, really?.

I went on one of these last year in the Brandon Location. The St. Pete Location is much newer and larger. You can prob test ride the QUADS and the dirt bikes too. And MAYBE the Watercraft in St. Pete. Sorry, there is no snow in St. Pete. Otherwise you could test the SLEDS.

Give them a call first for all the details. they have food there too. They don't give the food away. Local vendors are set up. Yes and there will be a DYNOJET DYNO Operator there to dyno your bike if you wish for a fee of course. These events are really a lot of fun.

I'm in North Dakota for the foreseeable future. :nana
Can't be at 2 places at once.:lol

·
Registered
6,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
They never run these events on Sundays. I guess they couldn't handle the turnout. you will see all kinds of riders from Harley guys to Long distance Beemer riders. You may also find that most of the crowd is over thirty. I think is because many of the twenty somethings do not have an endorsement on their license. The smart ones do, though.

Never been to barneys Brooksville. Brooksville is like the HUB for riders who actually ride their bikes in the 4 county Bay area. We have the "northrun". It's a local ride that's been around for at least 30 years. Not as famous as the dragon, but it's exciting to be sure.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts