Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey what have you guys done to set your bikes apart? Luckily they only sold 3 of them here but I want to do some customizing.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi ..I am abt to ask the same thing ... customisation for zx6 black color

Some ideas ..
green strike at lower fairing
or
....still thinking ...arghh

·
Registered
19 Posts
getting ready to make a custom fender eliminator, whenever the jardine slipon becomes available i want it, would really like the attack carbon front fender and a carbon hugger whenever either is available.

for now im considering painting the stock exhaust and having the stock heel guards anodized or powdercoated black. im thinking having the forks and uppers powdercoated a nice flat gold colour, and maybe the wheels to match.

other than that im trying to figure out if i want to have the bike painted solid pearl white or not haha

·
Registered
379 Posts
Dont ride one but i think a nice gold rim with polished lip and carbon fiber belly pan will look great. Then the anodised gold fluid caps for the brake fluid bottles

·
Registered
9 Posts
i suppose the first thing i'll do is replace the windscreen and the fender. perhaps some gold or red levers, rearsets and brake lines. but that's in the future. also, the exhaust.

·
Registered
275 Posts
i dont have a black one but im thinking about getting one for my first bike

the undertail is awful so i would have to change that ASAP. Also my first purchase will probably be frame sliders. I considering a crash cage because its practical, but i also think they look cool

·
Registered
34 Posts
So far all i have done is painted my stock wind screen black. I have also polished the out side of my wheels and left the center black i think it looks great and i have put on a twobros carbonfiber slip on and undertail kit . I want to post some pics but im not sure how to

·
Registered
57 Posts
So far, Peeled all the stupid ass warning stickers off of the tank and swingarm.

Added frame sliders and swingarm spools.

Cut down rear mudflap, Took off reflectors

NEXT will be a smoke colored DB windshield. Further cutting down the mudflap when I get a bracket.

A bigger tank pad. My jacket is scratching my tank.

I'd like to find some carbon fiber pieces to replace the two pieces that go down the forks on the left and right of the front fender.

Add stickers for the Army and Military. :crazyloco

·
Registered
275 Posts
So far, Peeled all the stupid ass warning stickers off of the tank and swingarm.

Added frame sliders and swingarm spools.

Cut down rear mudflap, Took off reflectors

NEXT will be a smoke colored DB windshield. Further cutting down the mudflap when I get a bracket.

A bigger tank pad. My jacket is scratching my tank.

I'd like to find some carbon fiber pieces to replace the two pieces that go down the forks on the left and right of the front fender.
thats basically the treatment I plan to give mine when I pick it (hopefully today)

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just removed the mudflap and put on a small bracket for the license plate. Tank guard comes next. Gonna remove all the retarded stickers and then take off the rear pegs. Frame sliders and swingarm sliders will come eventually.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts