Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hawk Feeling Strong for Final Round

Bennetts British Superbikes - Round 13

Hawk Kawasaki riders Craig Coxhell and Peter Hickman and gearing up for the final round of the Bennett British Superbike this weekend at Brands Hatch Circuit, Kent, 29th September - 1st October. Not only is it the final round of the 13-round series but the two Superbike races are worth double points after the cancellation of Mondello Park earlier in the year.

The two riders will both be on board the ZX10-R 2006 specification bikes, the first time that youngster, Hickman, has ridden this bike all season. Hickman's Kawasaki ZX10 will also have a number of special features which will be displayed at Brands this weekend.

It is set to be an epic battle with all Championship positions to be decided at the technical 2.62-mile circuit. One of the toughest tracks on the calendar, the expected 30'000 fans will not be disappointed with what is set to be one of the most exciting race weekends all year.

23-year-old Craig Coxhell commented "It's been a long season and although I have struggled I have had some decent results over the year. The injury at the start of the year knocked me sideways a little and it seemed to take a fair while before I felt fully fit again. I have struggled at some circuits but Brands is a track I know reasonably well so I'm hoping that a positive result won't be too much to ask for."

Rookie rider, 19-year-old Peter Hickman said "I've had a great year and learnt so much at each round. I'm happy with the progress I have been making through the season and I have consistently been in the points at the last few rounds. I've enjoyed my time and hope that I can continue to further my progress next season. I'm looking forward to Brands and trying not to think about the double points!"

A full Race Schedule can be found at the link below

http://www.britishsuperbike.com/race_schedule/brands_hatch_gp.pdf

The races will be shown as follows

ITV1 - Sunday 1st October - 16:00

Sky Sports2 - Sunday 1st October - 22:00

Sky Sports2 - Monday 2nd October - 16:00

1 - 1 of 1 Posts