Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
Definitely a wow factor for sure. Had them 'Alien-head' on my 14R. Popping, crackling and roar was insane. :smile2:

Reactions: ZX14RON

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will add more performance enhancements over time. I would like ECU flash at some point

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ECU flash is not something I can get done locally; I live in a remote small town. But at least I don't have to worry about being pulled over (I am the local prosecutor)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Have to agree about the sound - it makes an already aggressive ride even more intimidating

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
I just sold my '14 and picked up a new '19... Already did the Brocks full exhaust w/power commander street map. Way smoother already than my '14 ever was. I think I am going to ride up to Ivan's and get the flash done just for the mod's that make it even more enjoyable to ride (specifically the fuel cut off and safety mode disable). He's about 2 hours from me. Uploaded a photo of the new girl also.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
I just sold my '14 and picked up a new '19... Already did the Brocks full exhaust w/power commander street map. Way smoother already than my '14 ever was. I think I am going to ride up to Ivan's and get the flash done just for the mod's that make it even more enjoyable to ride (specifically the fuel cut off and safety mode disable). He's about 2 hours from me. Uploaded a photo of the new girl also.
Ivan's flash is amazing, you'll love it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts