Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am still in the break-in process and plan on doing the 600 mile maintenance myself. I was needing the torque specs for chassis bolts and any other bolts that I may need to tighten. Is there a book I could pick up that would have all this information that I need?

Is there anything that is not listed in the owners manual that I should take a look at??

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
526 Posts
ask ur dealer for the service manual for like $85 or so, somewhere around there.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
the first service check is required by kawasaki to e done at an authorised dealer, bite the $150 bullet and save ure warranty

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the first service check is required by kawasaki to e done at an authorised dealer, bite the $150 bullet and save ure warranty
I didn't know it would void my warranty, I suppose I should've actually read my warranty card (which I am doing now):rolleyes.

Also when I bought my bike the salesman also said I would need a valve adjustment at 1000. According to my manual, this service isn't required to be checked out till the 15,000 mile mark. Is this right???

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
do what the mannual says, the salesman want more of ure money

1 - 8 of 8 Posts