Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone.....

A quick history of myself. I have been riding bikes for the past 5 years. First bike was a 97 ZX-7R, then in 2004 I had to have the first release ZX-10R, and it absolutely rocked. Then last year my wife and I decided for a change of pace and sold the bike to buy a boat. That only lasted for a month and we realized we couldn't live without the bike in our life. Up until that point my wife always rode on the back of the bike and she was a great passenger leaned in the corners, wheelies (I know I should not admit that one). As part of our plan to sell the boat and get back into bikes she decided she wanted to get her license and her own bike. Long story short last week I got an 07 ZX-10R (special edition) and my wife got an 07 ZX-6R all black. My wife took the four day course last weekend and got her license. I already ordered and received the Two Bros. 2 into 1 system for the 10R and chrome bar end sliders/frame sliders and swing arm sliders for the 6R (should be in tomorrow). I'm absolutely obsessed with bikes and realized after the boat experiment they will always be a huge part of my wife and I's life. Especially Kawi's....

·
Registered
236 Posts
welcome,to you and the wife! post some pics .............................................................................................................................................................................................of the bikes

·
Registered
366 Posts
My wife also has her lisence, but after my 3 dances with the asphalt, she's shyed away.

·
Registered
236 Posts

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
mee too, hehe

1 - 9 of 9 Posts