Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, not new to motorcycles but this is my first bike. Just wanted to get acquainted with everyone and ask a couple of questions if I could. I just got a 2000 Kaw ZX7R w/5800miles and I am having a slight problem... The bike will just cut off on me. It doesnt do it very often but it does worry me. It has brand new plugs in it but not a full tune up. Any suggestions? :banghead

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
damn where's the love?!?!?! No Hi or anything from anyone????

·
Registered
990 Posts
Hi....

Need more idea of the symptoms.

Is it sudden (perhaps electrical) or gradual (fuel).

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Hey... welcome to the forum. Sweet ride... I had one of those last year. And as SC says... need to know more about the issue.

·
Premium Member
4,288 Posts
yep could be any or many............... and g'day......... I love u

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well got good news! I dropped bike off at Kaw dealership and had some tires put on and carbs cleaned out.....no more problems. The tech said that the carbs had a little sediment in them but other than that bike was fine. I rod it in to work today and I must say that it does feel good. Now all I need is a riding buddy, who lives in Dale City Va area???

·
Registered
6 Posts
hey out there I have a 1994kaw zx7. I need o replace the clutch buy new tires cream the tank putnew sprockets and chain plus add a after market light assebly. if anyone can suggest some really good stuff it would be appreciated.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts